Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Tuesday, March 23, 2010

RAW FOOD: Day 9, Cory

Nothing much different today, including eating too many nuts.  But the good news there is that I finished them up, and I'm not buying anymore, so yay!

Still, I didn't eat too heavily overall, and I got in my 45 minutes of the exercise bike.  We again had a cold, dreary, and rainy day, so no extra walking. 

Am a little concerned that I've hit a bit of a plateau, but I guess that is to be expected.  Must keep going and not let that get me down.

--Cory

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I've been feeling like I've hit a plateau already, even though I just finally started showing weight loss on the scale last week. I'm sure it'll pick up for the both of us, just as long as we keep at it. Either way, each day we're that much closer to being super healthy, so even if we hit a plateau we're still winning.

    *tries to remember to take own advice when feeling frustrated*

    ReplyDelete