Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Raw Food: Day 16, Cappy

Diet went great again today, except I was starving most of the afternoon, for some odd reason.  I ate a bunch of carrots with salsa and then some raw almonds and then an apple, but nothing seemed to fill me up.  I'm wondering if it's because I didn't put any protein on my lunch salad--I had been putting some plain tuna or kidney beans on my salads, but I didn't have time to add it to my lunch before I left for work this morning.  Something for me to keep in mind.


I walked for 1 hour and 50 minutes today! \o/  My goal is to get up to two hours of workout everyday, and close to three on my days off from work.  It's slow going, but I'm getting there.  Man, my feet are sore tonight, though.  Hopefully I'll manage walking 2 hours tomorrow.


Soooo sleepy.  Like Cory, I've had some trouble sleeping the past couple nights.  Hopefully all this walking will let me sleep better tonight.


Happymaker of the day:  The weather!  It's been some gorgeous spring weather here.


Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment