Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Wednesday, March 31, 2010

RAW FOOD: Day 17, Cory

I would call this a "day off" the diet.

Just dealing with some mega stress.  I am eating sensibly . . . no major treats or anything like that, but some temporary craziness going on in my life, and I am just trying to maintain here.  Had a small cookie for breakfast, I ate out for lunch (had feta veggie wrap, and some small pieces of olive-oil with bread appetizer type thing), and had a small baloney sandwich and bunch of almonds for dinner.  I mean - who knows what the calories added up to, but I just need to take a short break from the diet till I get past this coming weekend.

I'll keep posting, and I'll keep eating sensibly so I don't put any weight back on or anything like that, but I have some very stressful, time-consuming things to handle this week, and continue to deal with mega-insomnia.

I have reason to believe things will ease up after the weekend.  Am not giving up or giving in; just need a break of a few days.

Did not do my biking, but walked about 1.5 miles or so.

--Cory

2 comments:

  1. That's fine. You take care of you, in however you can do that best. Everybody needs a break from dieting every once in a while (as did I for that week a few weeks ago), so don't worry about it.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are having stressful times! Stress always challenges me, as I usually turn to food to stuff everything down. It sounds like you are dealing with it as best you can. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete