Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Peanut Butter: Day 2, Cappy

Gah, I almost forgot to post tonight!  So this is gonna have to be a real quickie because I need to be in bed like 5 minutes ago....


Diet went well again today, and I only ate 2 of the chocolate chip cookies that were left over from yesterday, so I considered that pretty good, for me.


Was going to go for a walk after work, but it was so cold and windy I decided to skip it for tonight.  This weekend we're predicted to have gorgeous weather with temps in the sixties, so I will have NO EXCUSES then.  Hold me to it, Cory!


Happymaker:  Talking to my sister-in-law on the phone tonight.  It's the first time we've talked and giggled like that in quite some time, and I didn't realize until tonight just how much I had missed it.


Cappy

2 comments:

  1. Kudos on the cookie restraint.

    I want to start walking to work and walking the little monster (aka dog) once the weather warms up. For me, that may be April or May, but sure! You hold me to it, and I will hold you to it!

    Try out that link I put in my last post, to get an idea how long this all might take, if you start to feel discouraged again. Even though the result will be realistic in that it won't give you an "overnight!" type of answer, it encouraged me because it just gave me that "doable" feeling.

    Love the Happymaker. Greetings to the sis-in-law.

    --Cory

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your happymaker! I have been stressed by some stuff going on at work, and the weather has gotten me down as well. It helps to have someone to just be silly with.

    ReplyDelete