Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Thursday, March 11, 2010

Peanut Butter: Day 11, Cappy

Did great on the diet today.  Except I'm really running out of veggies and fruit, so I'm having to make do and improvise even more.  Still have peanut butter, though, so not all is lost.


And I ate no Girl Scout cookies today! \o/  Of course, I was only at work for half a day, and I left the cookies in my office, but hey, that's progress.


I ended up walking for over an hour and a half this afternoon, and then doing my Wii workout for half an hour.  My body's really feeling it tonight.  I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be extra sore, but I keep telling myself to soldier through the next few weeks and maybe if I'm actually consistent with the walking it'll all start paying off.  Consistency is my biggest problem, and I plan on solving it this time around.


Happymaker of the day:  Working out the amount of time I had actually planned to workout today.


Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment