Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Wednesday, March 17, 2010

RAW FOOD: Day 3, Cory

Diet & exercise went fine.  My only "non-raw" eats were a piece of whole wheat bread, a serving of goat cheese, and a serving of smoked salmon.  Had lots of fruits and veggies.

Cappy, glad to hear you are seeing some results and feeling good about the diet. 

Cravings and hunger seem pretty controlled so far for me.  I think there is more bulk in this diet, so that helps with the full feeling.  I mean . . . along with the non-raw foods mentioned above, today I ate a peach, an orange, and a large serving of strawberries.  And I ate some raw mixed veggies, and I ate a big salad with lots of greens and raw veggies.  It added up to a lot, even though I think the calorie count was low.

This is an interesting diet.  Glad you suggested it, Cappy!

--Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment