Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Peanut Butter: Day 10, Cappy

Diet went great again today.  I ate a foot long veggie delight sub for lunch, instead of just a six inch.  I was really hungry, so I opted to get the foot long and not get cheese--that way I'm not overdoing it on the calories and fat.  I'm running low on grocery items for this diet, so I'm having to improvise some until I go shopping for our next diet.


I was able to make it through today only eating two Girl Scout cookies.  I call that a huge win, considering how hungry I was right before lunch, and how bored I was this afternoon.


And I finally walked for a whole hour today!  My feet are now a bit sore, and that last lap around the block was slow-going, but I did it.  Go me!


Happymaker of the day:  A coworker passed her big exam and is now a licensed tech.  She worked her ass off for this and was so worried about it.  I'm proud of the little whippersnapper.


Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment