Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Thursday, March 4, 2010

PEANUT BUTTER: Day 4, Cory


I feel good - nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah - like I knew that I would now. I feel nice, like sugar and spice -  so nice, so nice!!!

Sunshine!! We had sunshine and temps in the high 30s!  Yes, we had clear, blue, blue, blue skies!!  It felt soooo good after these weeks of gray skies and snow, snow, snow, and below freezing temps.

Yes, it was still chilly, but it felt great to get out in the sunshine.  I got some extra exercise because I just had to get outside in the sunshine at lunch - so I walked to a store and probably ended up walking about a mile or so.  On top of my usual stationary cycling, not so bad.

Diet went fine.  I was tempted by ice cream (some people I was with stopped and got some), but I didn't give in - I think the "still pretty chilly outside" part helped.

The sun.  You just don't realize how much you miss the ol' guy, till he's gone for awhile.

--Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment