Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Sunday, March 7, 2010

Peanut Butter: Day 7, Cappy

I AM SO SORRY I'VE BEEN MIA!


It's been a bad few days for me, and I've not been on the computer much at all.  I was needing a break from everything, including being on the computer all the time.  I haven't been following the diet like I should, and I haven't been exercising.  There's been some emotional stuff happening, and then my niece and nephew spent the weekend here, so I just haven't been able to stay focused on the diet plan.


But, I'm ready to get back into the swing of things tomorrow, to move on and forward.  Hopefully, the emotional time bombs will stay far away from me for awhile, and I'll be able to focus more on what needs to have focus, ie, the betterment of my health and well-being.


I'm sorry for being such a poor partner-in-crime lately, Cory.  I hope you can find it in yourself to forgive me, and also to realize that you better feel special that I'm apologizing to you for something since that most likely will never happen again.


Cappy

1 comment:

  1. Cappy - I know you had some family emergencies to deal with, so I will forgive you. I do feel kinda special, getting a Cappy-apology, even though I deserve it many times over.

    And yes! Put the weekend behind you, and move onward and upward. Please remember - if you don't take care of you, it's hard to take care of others.

    And it helps me to have a partner for this defying gravity stuff. We've had so much gravity, lately. Please join me in scoffing. :)
    -- Cory

    ReplyDelete