Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Monday, March 29, 2010

Raw Food: Day 15, Cappy

Diet and exercise went much better for me today.  No cheats at all, and I came home after a loooong day and walked for almost an hour and a half.  It was a gorgeous evening with a huge moon, so it made for a nice walk.  And now that I've started using my iPod during my walks they don't seem to go on forever like they do without music.


Problem is though, I got home from work so late that I'm just now getting around to eating supper.  I don't like to eat past 8:00pm when I'm dieting, so this kind of sucks.  Ah well, hopefully not every day will be this long.


Happymaker of the day:  That beautiful walk.


Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment