Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Saturday, March 13, 2010

PEANUT BUTTER: Day 13, Cory

I ate a little more than usual today (I had a small sandwich in-between meals), but I feel sure I still kept my intake at weight-loss level.

I went out with my sisters to Farmer's Market and to see a movie, and did a lot of walking around, and then came home and did my 45 minutes.  I think the extra walking made me hungrier than usual, hence the extra sandwich.

I'm trying to learn to pay attention to my body, and when I feel that hungry, it means I should eat!  Instead of something fattening, I had a simple sandwich on whole wheat.  So all is OK there.  I didn't have any snacks at the Market (which is filled with snacking opportunities) or the movie, and again, I just didn't even feel very tempted. 

I want to take care of me, and I'm gonna take care of me.  This is really feeling more like a sea change, than a diet.

We saw She's Out of My League, which was a cute movie.  Lots of laughs not just at the movie, but with silly comments with my sisters.

Wish you coulda been there, Cappy!  Hope you had a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment