Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Saturday, March 27, 2010

RAW FOOD: Day 13, Cory

All  day class, and  I do mean ALL day, today (9AM - 8PM), so I played it by ear.  I did have 2 servings of raw veggies, and 5 servings of raw fruit, along with some sensible choices like oatmeal, a low-cal Subway 6" chicken sandwich, and a small, thin crust individual pizza from Donatos with only cheese and anchovies. (And I patted all excess grease off of it - and it was amazing how much grease there was on it!  Anchovies are not greasy, so . . . I guess it came from the cheese?  The sauce?  I don't know, but I'm thinking I patted at least 100 cals of grease off of this very small pizza.). 

My day added up to around 1300 calories total, is my best guess.

And I did about 30 minutes worth of walking and 45 minutes on the stationary bike - with the resistance increased!

So good day.

Another day of classes tomorrow, but only 9 - 4, so I only need to "make do" at lunch.

Then I am going grocery shopping for next week, and trying to figure out what I want to do for next week . . .  I mean, I'm going to stick with the "plenty of raw fruits and veggies" thing, so it's more about what I am going to do for the "non-raw" percent.

--Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment