Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Sunday, March 21, 2010

RAW FOOD: Day 7, Cory

Again, my % raw was down due to my weekend classes, but I had plenty of raw, and ate sensibley overall.

I think I had more raw nuts snacks than I should have - two servings of cashews, and one of almonds.  I really have to either cuts nuts out, or figure out how to keep my servings more limited.  I want to normally have only one serving per day, two at most now and then.  But they are a bit of a trigger food for me. 

Well, I'll keep trying to get it under control for the week ahead, and if I can't seem to manage, I'll just have to cut nuts out except for special occasions.

I did about 1 mile of walking and 45 minutes on the bike.

One of the trainers brought dougnuts for the class this morning - apple fritters, cream filled and jelly filled donuts, regular glazed and chocolate glazed . . . the whole nine yards.  They were there through the day, by the coffee and the other, usual snacks. Again, not only did I not have any, I didn't even feel tempted.

Going to bed soon!  I am tired.  Hope you had a good day, Cappy!

No comments:

Post a Comment