Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Saturday, March 6, 2010

PEANUT BUTTER: Day 6, Cory

Ate low cal, but ate off the diet today, since I was out of PB.  Had oatmeal for breakfast, some beef & veggie stirfry and yogurt for lunch, a pear for a snack, and some veggie stir fry with a big handful of almonds for protien, at dinner.

However, when I went to the store, I just stared at the PB, and knew I couldn't do another week of PB.  I mean, I really wanted some, but now, I've had some . . . so I bought lunch meat, and I have oatmeal to finish off, so I'm gonna do: Oatmeal for breakfast, small sandwich on whole wheat English muffin and yogurt for lunch, baby carrots for snack, veggies and protein for dinner, piece of fruit for dessert.

So anyhow, I am being frivolous and fickle, I know, and my evaluation of the PB diet won't be much of an evaluation, but I just am peanut buttered out for awhile.

Exercise:  No problem.  It was BEAUTIFUL today!  Up in the 40s, and super-sunny.  Took the dog for a walk of about a 1.5 miles, I'd say . . . and I did my 45 minutes on the exercise bike.  So anyhow, a good day over all.

But I have one question:  Where in the world is Cappy?  Did she get out and about this weekend as she planned to?  The suspense is killing me! :)

--Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment