Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Friday, March 26, 2010

Raw Food: Day 12, Cappy

Sorry I missed posting yesterday!  I completely forgot due to being slightly inebriated. ;D  And yes, vodka is not a raw food, so I consumed something not on the diet.  But hey, I had fun, so I don't feel bad about it.


Diet went fine yesterday other than that, but I did not work out.  Diet went fine again today, and I did go for an hour long walk.  I've been frustrated the past couple days with my lack of weight loss this week.  I just keep comparing this to when I lost a lot of weight about 7 years ago--it seemed to fall off so easy back then.  And I know it's harder to lose weight the older you get, but knowing that doesn't make it any less frustrating.  Once again, consistency is my biggest problem.  I'm just really moody about it all.  But I'm determined to work through it some way.  I can't go on living my life like this.


Happymaker of the day:  that it's over.


Cappy

1 comment:

  1. I think if you just soldier on and yes, work on the consistency, all will be well.

    It's normal to get to feeling frustrated and moody when doing something like this, but determination and persistence will win the day.

    Age does make a difference with weight loss, but maybe there are other things that are different too? It could be worth trying to identify other differences, so you can apply what succeeded last time more effectively.

    Or - WAIT! Maybe, it is actually better this time around. Whatever you was happening back then worked to get the weight off faster, but it didn't stay off - so maybe this slower pace may actually signal more of a permanent life change?

    You do realize I am going to make you blog about this until death-do-us-part (or the apocalypse comes, whichever comes first).

    And onward, into Day 13.

    --Cory

    ReplyDelete