Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Raw Food: Day 2, Cappy

Diet went great today.  I had pretty much the same things I had yesterday.  Still have yet to feel really hungry (except for when I first woke up this morning--I was pretty hungry then).  It's just a different kind of feeling.  I'm used to eating until I'm more full than I should be, and feeling like I'm still hungry until I'm too full.  But one thing the book I read stresses is really listening to what your body is telling you--and what I've found so far is that I'm not hungry anymore after eating a lot less than what I'm used to eating.  I know it sounds so simple, and it probably is for a lot of people, but this is something I've not really paid attention to my whole life.  Mainly because I'm used to eating for reasons that have nothing to do with sustenance and survival.  So, this has been a good learning experience for me, so far.  And this is only day two. ;D


I did workout for an hour on my Wii when I got home from work, even though I REALLY wasn't wanting to.  But now that I've finished it I'm glad I did it.


Happymaker of the day:  getting everything done that I had planned this evening after work.


Cappy

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Cappy. Sounds good.

    I know we are only a little over 2 days in, but so far, this has been the best on "not feeling hungry."

    I suppose this is because there is a lot of bulk involved. -- Cory

    ReplyDelete