Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Wednesday, March 10, 2010

PEANUT BUTTER: Day 10, Cory

Same old, same old!  Did fine on diet and exercise.  I have added, the last few nights, a piece of whole wheat bread with dinner.  I was getting too hungry in the evening without a bit of carb at dinner.

I have a lunch appt tomorrow, so I've got to have a strategy for that . . . I'll order sensibly and then adjust my dinner to take into account what I had for lunch, I guess.  Not sure where we're going for lunch, so I'll have to trust myself to make good choices.

Good practice for when Cappy and I get to our goals, and we take off the training wheels.

Cappy:  I responded to your Raw Foods question in the comment to your last post.  I am curious to try it, though I don't think I want to go 100% raw right off the bat.  See what you think - would love your thoughts on how you plan to approach it and such.

--Cory

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, I could have sworn I responded to you. Yes, adjust it however you see fit. I'll probably be making some adjustments here and there myself. I'm just really excited about giving this a try. I even splurged and bought myself a blender so that I can make fruit and veggie smoothies. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhm . . . I didn't mean that I was wondering if you were OK with me adjusting it. I meant I was wondering how you were going to approach it. Sounds like you haven't completely figured that out though. Good idea about the blender, though. Smoothies seem to be a big component for lots of people eating Raw Foods.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, well, I didn't mean that I was thinking you were asking if I was OK with it. Because of course I know you would never ask me if I was OK with something that you want to do, you just "Want. Take. Have." all over the place, my feelings be damned. You're so selfish.

    Anywho, no I haven't figured out how I'm going to do it yet. I plan on figuring it all out on Saturday, and doing my shopping on Sunday. I even bought an ebook about the Raw Food way of life, and started reading it last night. It's pretty interesting so far, and it's got some recipes for fruit and veggie smoothies that I may try out.

    ReplyDelete