Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Monday, March 8, 2010

PEANUT BUTTER: Day 8, Cory

No problema with the diet, or the exercise.  I did my 45 minutes on the increased resistance, this time in 2 sections instead of 4, so - progress!  I did 20 min, then 25 min.

I had some temptation from girl scout cookies - I bought some to help a friend's daughter, and I got them at work today.  So I decided to open them and put them out on a tray in our breakroom (a long way from my office), knowing they would be gone in no time.  That way, I didn't have to bring them home where they might have called my name.

Glad to have my Cappy back! 

Start thinking about next week, Cappy.  You are having more trouble with this than I am right now, so really think about what would work best for you.  I can adapt - or let you know if I am having trouble.

--Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment