Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Wednesday, March 3, 2010

PEANUT BUTTER: Day 3, Cory

Found an even more informative and interesting website, that tries to help you figure out -based on your weight and such - what your calorie level should be to get to a goal weight, and how fast you will lose it, with and without exercise.  Anyhow, I thought it was interesting:

http://nutrition.about.com/library/bl_nutrition_guide.htm

All went well with the diet, ate almost exactly the same way as the last two days - I've mixed it up a bit on what protein I have with dinner, with my veggies, and I alternate between apples and pears with my peanut butter.

Oh, I tried the "very low sodium" tuna (I think it's Starkist, packed in water) and I really liked it!  I mixed it with a tablespoon of vingarette for a little more flavor, which I had been doing with the regular sodium tuna also.  I ate it on half a muffin.  I didn't miss the sodium at all.

Did my usual exercise - am just relaxing right now, watching a little TV before bed.  Night, all.

--Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment