Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Friday, March 12, 2010

PEANUT BUTTER: Day 12, Cory

Nothing new.  All went well.

Oh!  There is one thing:  I made it through the whole 45 minutes on the bike, with the increased resistance, without stopping!  Yay, me!

We've had a beautiful sunny week, but are expecting rain all weekend.  Disappointing, as I find I am less given to being tempted by unhealthy snacks when the weather is good.  I suppose that's just because I'm less likely to be bored and near the fridge at the same time.

I am both looking forward to and dreading the next two weeks on the raw food diet.  I mean, it's kinda exciting to try eating so differently than I'm use to eating, and to see if it makes a difference in my energy level and how I feel.  On the other hand, I'm not really very attracted to the food because the choices feel so very limited.  I mean, I'm sure that people who are really into this know how to add a lot of variety, but I'm a newbie, so it's gonna be mostly fruit and veggies, and veggies and fruit, with some nuts thrown in.

No comments:

Post a Comment