Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Peanut Butter: Day 3, Cappy

Ate pretty much the same stuff as yesterday, and finally finished off the turkey that was left over from last week.  So tomorrow I'll probably have tuna as my protein for supper.  Or I might get creative and bake some chicken with some steamed veggies.


I drank too much coffee today, which means I used too much coffee creamer.  I use sugar free creamer, but that still has calories and still has some fat.  I could drink the coffee without creamer, but that would make me all sad!face, and lord knows we don't want that, so I guess I'll try to just cut back on my coffee consumption, in general.


I need some kind of exercise I can do while watching tv like Cory!  Surely it would inspire me to do more exercising than I've been doing lately.  It's the same old problem for me--I'm just not being consistent with it.  But tomorrow is a new day, so I can just make the decision to change all that tomorrow, right?


Happymaker of the day:  Laughing at work.  Maybe I'm slowly getting out of this funk.


Cappy 

No comments:

Post a Comment