Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Monday, March 1, 2010

Peanut Butter: Day 1, Cappy

Did fairly good with the dieting today.  I love peanut butter, so that's a nice change.  I'm sticking with my usual breakfast of oatmeal and egg beaters, at least for a few days.  


I did good until a client brought in homemade chocolate chip cookies, that is. ;D  But I only ate a few and resisted eating as many as I was wanting (I was wanting A LOT), so I call that a draw for the day.


Did not workout today.  Oy.


Happymaker of the day:  Need I even say it?  Chocolate chip cookies.  My happymaker shouldn't be food, but after the crappy few days I've been having, I couldn't help but be happy from the cookies.


Cappy

1 comment:

  1. Cappy:

    Congrats on not completely collapsing under the stress of the last few weeks, and the temptation of the choc chip cookies.

    Would it help to formally build in some cheats, in our diets? Or is it better to just leave it informal, knowing that the occasional cheat will happen?

    By the way - I found this recipe for the No Pudge Fudge Brownies . . . supposed to be about 100 cals each:

    http://www.recipezaar.com/No-Pudge-Brownie-Clone-116219

    We could also consider making a sensible yet yummy treat a part of a diet.

    Keep on truckin'.

    --Cory

    ReplyDelete