Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Thursday, March 18, 2010

Raw Food: Day 4, Cappy

Diet went great today, the only time I was actually hungry was when I first woke up this morning.  I had the same breakfast, for lunch I had a salad with avocado, I had some sugar snap peas with salsa for a snack, for supper I had a salad with onions and kidney beans along with my veggie smoothie.  And for dessert I had some raspberries and a handful of raw cashews.


I did have problems with craving coffee with my favorite creamer this afternoon.  I'm just really wanting to try staying as raw as I can for the two week period to see if I can do it and also to see what kind of difference it will really make.  And I'm afraid the coffee creamer will start me on a slippery slope to cheating, at least for right now.


I worked out with my Wii for an hour today, but I did not go walking, like I had planned.  I need to get better about that.


Happymaker of the day:  Being off from work.


Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment