Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Monday, March 29, 2010

RAW FOOD: Day 15, Cory

Same old, same old, on the eating - plenty of raw foods and veggies (including avocado), some cheese, some whole wheat bread, some oatmeal, scattered throughout the day.

A little extra exercise with possibly around a mile of walking along with the 45 minutes on the cycle.

I'm really finding that the oatmeal and berry breakfast leaves me too hungry by midmorning.  But I'm going to keep going with it, but up my mid-morning snack from an orange to a more substantial fruit, like apple or pear.  That should make it easier to get to lunch without feeling too hungry.

Then, once I use up my oatmeal, I'm going to try eggs to see if an egg breakfast works better to keep me from feeling too hungry.  Or I am thinking of switching it up - one day oatmeal, one day eggs - so I can compare more directly and it will be more obvious if there is a pattern.

Anyhow, generally a good day.

--Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment