Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Friday, March 5, 2010

PEANUT BUTTER: Day 5, Cory

Another sunny day - hooray!

Weird day, eating wise - had the usual breakfast, but I had lunch appt, where I had a grilled salmon salad with a light vinegarette dressing, and very lightly buttered piece of bread.  So I considered that my "dinner."

So I ate my lunch (tuna and yogurt) for dinner, which had no PB - so I had the PB also, on half a muffin, and then I splurged with a bit of low cal hot chocolate and finished off the little bit left in the PB jar.

Anyhow, I don't feel like I ate too much - but I had a couple extra tbs of PB than allotted and the cup of low cal hot chocolate (25 cals/cup).  On the other hand, the grilled salmon salad was lighter than my usual dinner.  I guess it balances out OK.

Did my exercise.  Need sleep! 

(Remember, Cappy:  Get out in the sunshine, tomorrow!  I wonder if you will regret asking me to nag you?  Nah, never happen. :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment