Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Saturday, March 13, 2010

Peanut Butter: Day 13, Cappy

Had a relaxing but productive day at home.  It rained all day, so I wasn't able to go for my walk, and decided to just make this a day of rest to help my sore muscles out a bit.  But I did do a lot of chores and cleaning, gave my two little doggies a bath, and read up on the raw foods diet, so I wasn't a total bum today.


The diet went well.  I fixed the best chicken veggie stir fry that I've ever made tonight for supper.  HOMG, just when I'm ready to give up cooking for the raw foods diet, I cook the most amazing dish I've made in forever.  Just my luck. ;D


Happymaker of the day:  sleeping late and relaxing all day.  Much needed me-time.


Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment