Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Tuesday, March 2, 2010

PEANUT BUTTER: Day 2, Cory

Used the same trade, going with only half a muffin with my morning PB, so I could have the other half with my lunch.  Also had half the fruit and my PB for dessert, with half the fruit left for before bed snack.

Did exercise, same 45 min of stationary cycling, no problem.

I don't know if it's just that I'm getting more used to resisting unhealthy foods and eating right, but so far, this diet has seemed easiest of them all, as far as staying on it and not feeling overly hungry and such.

Now that I'm doing this, I'm becoming more aware of how much crap I stuffed in my mouth.  And why?  It's not worth the extra pounds. That's how it all feels right now, like it's really sinking in.  But we'll see.

Found this web site that lets you put in your sex, age, height, and weight, and your goal weight, and tells you what your calorie count should be, and how long it should take you to get there.   If you want to, you can give it a "goal date" as well, and it will adjust the calories to tell you what it needs to be.  I doubt it is 100% accurate or anything, but it is kinda neat:

 It is here:  http://caloriecount.about.com/cc/calories-goal.php


--Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment