Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Sunday, March 14, 2010

Peanut Butter: Final Rating, Day 14, Cappy

FINAL RATINGS
--EFFECTIVENESS: C
Did it work for weight loss? I only lost a pound, and that was when I weighed today.  Granted, I had a really difficult time emotionally the past couple of weeks, and therefore I didn't follow the diet or exercise as much as I should, so I can't put all the blame on the diet.
--EASE OF USE: A
Was the food easy to obtain and prepare and take to work and adapt to the everyday? Yep, I had no problems in that area at all.
--ENERGY LEVELS: B
Were energy levels high, or did it make us feel weak or tired? I didn't really experience any problems with this.  I didn't feel my energy levels were exceptionally high, but I wasn't feeling exceptionally weak or tired, either.
--HUNGER FULFILLMENT AND CRAVINGS:  D
Were hunger levels and cravings reasonable, or terrible? I don't know if I can really blame the diet itself for this, or just where I was at mentally the past two weeks.  I did experience some hunger and quite a bit of cravings, though.
--OVERALL :  C
How was it overall?  I give it a C because it just didn't do anything for me.
Would I do it again?  Probably not.  I'd rather go with something that gives me faster results.



I'm both excited and nervous to start the raw food diet tomorrow.  Wish us luck and the results I'm hoping for!


Cappy

1 comment:

  1. I was feeling reluctant about the Raw Foods Diet, but I found some great fruits and veggies and raw nuts, and I decided that my "non-raw" was going to be with my dinner salad, and be either some smoked salmon I bought, or some shrimp. And I'm going to have a piece of wheat bread with a serving of goat cheese as a snack, so I get some grain and dairy.

    One thing is for sure - lots of food, for low calories, which is nice (except for the nuts - nuts are good nutritionally, but wow, you do have to watch your portions).

    So anyhow, I can't wait to get started with it!

    ReplyDelete