Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Raw Food: Day 3, Cappy

Diet went great again today.  Same thing for breakfast, and for lunch I had a salad with avocado and onions, sprinkled with lemon juice.  I found I was even less hungry throughout the day today--I'm making sure to munch on veggies or fruit or nuts every couple of hours to avoid the stomach rumblings, and it is proving very effective, so far.


I did have a few problems mentally, though.  I took the afternoon off from work, and being home made me crave less healthy foods, and I was also craving coffee with creamer.  That was a little rough, but I got through it without cheating.


I worked out on the Wii for another hour today, choosing yet again to skip my outside walk because it's so chilly and dreary.  Hopefully by this weekend it'll be nice enough outside for me to take up my walking again.


Happymaker of the day:  Being giddy over fandom stuff again.  And stepping on the scale and seeing how much I've lost since starting this diet.  I know this is just an initial drop-off of water weight and stuff (I assume), but still, it is AWESOME to finally be seeing results on the scale.


Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment