Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Monday, March 15, 2010

RAW FOOD: Day 1, Cory

I feel extremely tired, though I don't blame the diet.  I just need some sleep.

I did OK, sticking to my "almost all raw" plan, though I finished off the serving of Ben & Jerry's left in my freezer from my weekend indulgence.  Bye-Bye, Ben.  Bye-Bye, Jerry.  See you in another 6 weeks, maybe.

I need to get a good night's sleep to really judge if the changed eating is making any difference in my energy level, so we'll see as this progresses.

I really like the raw cashews I bought.  I've had most nuts raw before, but I don't think I've ever had raw cashews before.  They are quite yummy.

Did my usual exercise.

Time for beddy-bye!

-- Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment