Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Saturday, March 27, 2010

Raw Food: Day 13, Cappy

Did fine again today, but did eat tuna fish with crackers for supper instead of a salad.  And I had a bit more to drink this evening, but it was just enough to get me a bit tipsy.  I also ate a couple Girl Scout cookies, but not the whole box, like I was wanting.  I still got in several servings of raw veggies and fruit for the day, as per usual.


I walked for almost an hour and a half this afternoon, so I'm slowly increasing my time with that.


Happymaker of the day:  playing around online with friends.


Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment