Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Tuesday, March 16, 2010

RAW FOOD: Day 2, Cory

Diet went well.  All raw except two pieces of wheat bread, a dozen shrimp, and an oz or so of cheese.  Raw things I had were:  a pear, some orange pieces, two large salads with various raw veggies, and a mix of strawberries and blueberries.  Salads were with simple vinegarette dressing.

Did the usual exercise, and got through the whole 45 minutes without stopping.  Not ready yet to increase the resistance again on the exercise bike, but I am making progress.

I think I am going to be OK with the diet, though I'm curious to see if it makes any diff in rate of weight loss or energy levels.

CAPPY:  Doing any better with your blender?  If your smoothie was pulpy, I'm thinking you just need to get better at using the blender.  It takes some practice.  I used to have one, but now I just have one of those wand things, that I use every once in a blue moon.
-- Cory

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I'm just going to have to play around with it and find the right setting. The smoothie I fixed tonight wasn't quite as pulpy, but still more than I'd prefer.

    ReplyDelete