Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Sunday, March 7, 2010

PEANUT BUTTER: Day 7, Cory

Well, it's kinda early to post (about 7PM here), but I finished my dinner and my exercise, so here goes:

Good day!  Like I said, "Peanut Butter" is a misnomer for what I'm doing right now, as I ran out of PB yesterday and didn't replace it.  I followed the diet I outlined in my last post.  Oatmeal, small sandwich with yogurt, piece of fruit, stir-fry for dinner.  I didn't do the baby carrots today, because I'm not sure there are enough to last the week, and I need them more when I'm at work.

Lots o' exercise today, and I feel good!  Took a walk with the dog, something over a mile, I'd say, in the sunshine!  And then I did my 45 min, only I really increased the resistance on the bike.  Wow, did I feel it.  I had to stop and rest, and did 15 min, 10 min, 10 min, 10 min, to get to 45 . . . with a few minutes rest between each.  I hope to get to where I can get to 45 without stopping, but that will take awhile, for sure.

The skirt is now wearable - the one I've been using to judge weight loss, instead of a scale.  But still snugger than I like to wear one.  So  - not yet, but something to look forward to.

I like to have a goal.

I ask again today:  Where in the world is Cappy Capistrano?  (I hope you don't mind that I gave you a last name, Cap. :)  --Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment