Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Thursday, March 4, 2010

Peanut Butter: Day 4, Cappy

Eeeeep!  Almost forgot to post again!  Okay, this will be quick and dirty.


Diet went fine, except I drank some sweet tea this afternoon.  I'm a southern gal, it's pretty damn hard to resist the sweet tea sometimes.  But I only drank one glass, so it's all good.


I didn't exercise today.  I got so caught up in vid-making, and then my sister-in-law came over and we hung out for quite a while (and we haven't done that in probably almost a year, so it was pretty special circumstances), and before I knew it, it was 11:00pm and I hadn't even posted on the blog yet.  My days off are just way too short.


Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment