Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Sunday, February 28, 2010

subway: Day 14, Cappy

Did fine with my final day, but like Cory, I ate more than what was called for to eat up stuff before it spoiled.  Here's the stats:


FINAL RATINGS
--EFFECTIVENESS: C
Did it work for weight loss?  I have not lost more than a couple of pounds since we started all of this a month ago.  I think it's been pretty obvious how frustrated I've been.  So no, it wasn't particularly effective for weight loss, for me.  Although, I might have lost more weight staying on it longer, but we won't know this time around.
--EASE OF USE: A
Was the food easy to obtain and prepare and take to work and adapt to the everyday? Extremely easy, which was one of the things I loved about this diet.  There's a Subway just down the road from where I work, so I just frequented there every other day, bought a foot-long veggie sub, and ate one half one day, the second half the next day.  And I bought sandwich stuff and veggies to eat while at home.  Soooo easy.
--ENERGY LEVELS: B
Were energy levels high, or did it make us feel weak or tired? I didn't really notice a difference for me, either way.
--HUNGER FULFILLMENT AND CRAVINGS:  B-
Were hunger levels and cravings reasonable, or terrible?  They weren't bad, but I did have some cravings.  I think those cravings were due more to my frustrations at not having lost any weight, rather than a lack of anything on the diet.
--OVERALL :  B
How was it overall?  I liked it quite a bit.  I could see myself doing this for quite a while, if I were to start losing weight on it.
Would I do it again?  Yes.



Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment