Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Thursday, February 11, 2010

SLIMFAST: Day 11, Cory

Well, I did OK with diet.  I am still not feeling well - stuffy nose, tiredness.  This morning, I still seemed on the downhill part, but now I feel like I'm starting to get better instead of worse.  I hope to go to work tomorrow.

Again, I did do a bit of exercising, but it made me feel tired and nauseated, so it probably wasn't that smart to do - but gosh, it's boring around here!  I even bundled up and went outside and cleared my front sidewalk and steps, and put some salt down.  I shouldn't have done that either, but geez, there is only so much sitting around and reading and such I can do.

Cappy and I are discussing our next diet and will be modifying the SUBWAY diet and trying it next.  More on that when we get to it.

CAPPY!  I wish you were here to bring me hot tea and just generally wait on me hand and foot.   But alas, my hands and feet must do their own waiting.

--Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment