Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Friday, February 19, 2010

SUBWAY: Day 5, Cory

Nothing new to report, dietwise.  Am still having a pretty easy time of sticking to the diet, and I'm not getting particularly hungry or filled with cravings.

Did my 45 min on the bike.  Increased the resistance again today.

This is just the easiest it's ever been for me.  I don't feel anxious about it and it's very day by day.  I'm doing it for me, and I'm doing it without a particular weight goal or deadline or motivation other than to take good care of myself.

I think that, and having this blog that allows me to have a partner in doing this, is part what makes it feel so simple.

--Cory

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm so glad to hear it's been easy for you so far, and that our partnership has helped you! I need you here to be kicking me in the ass and making me work out more. I'm doing great on the diet, it's just the exercising that's been my downfall. :/

    --Cappy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your request for ass-kicking is my command! I'll be paying particular attention to see if you get better with the exercising.

    You need to get on me about the Happymakers. I always forget that stuff where you have to think of other people, ya know? -Cory

    ReplyDelete