Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Tuesday, February 9, 2010

SlimFAST: Day 9, Cappy

Did good on the diet, once again.  I've been lucky in that I haven't been in situations where I'm tempted by much.  I hope that by the time I face some sort of temptation my resilience will be strong enough to scoff at it.  Eh, who am I kidding--I know I can do it, it's just a matter of if I choose to do it.  I'm an extremely strong-willed and stubborn person (shut up, Cory) with a lot of spit-in-yer-eye gumption, so all I need to do is keep focused and keep my eye on the prize and I'll be good to go.


It's my second day in a row of doing the tougher workout dvd, so I'm obviously feeling pretty proud of myself at the moment.  And sore.  Ow.  But good, all the same.


We can do this, Cory!  I have faith in us.  Well, moreso me, but still, I'm sure you can do it if I let you ride my coattails.


Happymaker of the day:  Duh, second day in a row of tough workout.  I'M KING OF THE WORLD! \O/


Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment