Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Thursday, February 11, 2010

SlimFAST: Day 11, Cappy

Diet:  I didn't eat as much in the way of veggies as I'm supposed to or I usually do, but I didn't fall off the diet, either.  This has been a fairly easy diet, all things considered, but I'll be glad to move onto the next one.  Also, so far I haven't really lost much at all, but my clothes feel like they fit a little differently, so maybe I'm losing something.  I dunno, all I know is that I'm eating healthier and getting more exercise, so that's better than eating junk and not exercising at all.  I could see myself getting frustrated sooner rather than later though, if I don't start seeing some progress on the scale soon.


I did not do a workout today.  I figured I'd give myself a day off in the middle of the week to give my muscles time to recuperate.  Back to it tomorrow!


Happymaker of the day:  Watching my favorite tv show and making friends laugh.  Also, discovering a new band that I really like.


Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment