Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Subway: Day 9, Cappy

Had another bad day.  Just a lot of minor things that are all adding up and weighing me down, and my moods are being all swingy.  Unfortunately, my diet did suffer for it today--I ate leftover hamburger helper for lunch, along with chips and salsa.  But, I had really been craving fast food and I opted to eat this instead because I knew it'd be healthier than fast food, so I didn't fall completely off the wagon.  Plus, it was just for one meal and I got back to eating diet stuff for supper tonight.


I'm feeling pretty frustrated because I keep going back and forth between these two pounds--the same two pounds that I thought I had lost from a week and a half ago.  I know I shouldn't let the scale get me down, but I really had thought I would have lost something after almost 4 weeks on the diet.  Even if I'm not exercising as much as I should be (and I once again didn't work out today), I would think I'd still be losing a small amount of weight.  It's discouraging to think I could just be eating the same things I was eating before and not exercising and still weigh the same amount I weigh now.


Am just feeling disgustipated with life in general, and myself specifically, right now.  Hopefully I'll get out of this funk soon.  I'm working on it. 


Cappy

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, Cappy. Maybe you are experiencing some unfortunate timing on your monthly cycle and water weight and such. It's gotta start dropping off soon.

    If you want to try something low-carb to see if it will jump start this better for you, let me know. I know I've resisted that some, but I'm sure I can adjust anything we pick to avoid cravings or light-headedness.

    Take good care of yourself, pardner - I need my Cappy.

    --Cory

    ReplyDelete