Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Saturday, February 20, 2010

Subway: Day 6, Cappy

Diet went well again today.  I went grocery shopping to pick up next week's supplies, and I bought a box of low-fat vanilla wafers and also some new sugar free Jello pudding mousse packs.  I really need to have something sweet once a day to keep from feeling like I'm totally depriving myself.  It's an agreement I've made with myself--I can have one serving of something sweet that's also moderately healthy, as long as I stay on the diet throughout the rest of the day.  So far, it's been working good for me, I think.


I did two workouts today! \o/  So, that's an hour's worth of exercising.  Oy, am I tired.  But it's a good tired.  Hopefully my knee's not too messed up from it. *crosses fingers*


Happymaker of the day:  Receiving a nice thing in the mail, and finally exercising as much as I had planned.


Cappy

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the exercise!

    There's nothing wrong with adding a moderate dessert, especially if it helps you stay on the straight and narrow.

    I'm having my "fruit on the bottom" Dannon yogurt as my evening dessert, and I really look forward to it.

    A bit of variety is even more important with this diet than Slimfast, because the subs are so repetitive, and there are no "extras" besides what we added as modifications.

    Cappy, this feels good . . . like maybe we really are gonna make it, and are heading for brighter days. :)

    --Cory

    ReplyDelete