Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Tuesday, February 9, 2010

SLIMFAST: Day 9, Cory

No problem staying on the diet.  It is teaching me how to stay feeling full without eating things I shouldn't.  So I am anxious to move away from pre-prepared drinks and bars and try something with just plain healthy foods.

I did another 45 minutes on the bike, at the increased resistance.  I can really feel it in my legs, so I think that means I should stay at this resistance until it feels easy also.

And - I'm not feeling that great.  I have a bit of a sore throat and I wonder if I'm coming down with something.  I hope not.

Am going to take a shower and go to bed.  Will try to get my perky back tomorrow.  Cappy, you're gonna have to balance this with some cherry today! 

--Cory

2 comments:

  1. Cappy, you're gonna have to balance this with some cherry today!

    I'm not sure I know what this means, but if I have any cherries I'm surely not sharing them with you if you're getting sick. Take plenty of vitamins and drink plenty of fluids and feel better soon!

    Cappy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I meant cheery, not cherry. But I like cherries, also. - Cory

    ReplyDelete