Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Friday, February 19, 2010

Subway: Day 5, Cappy

Once again, diet went well today.  Had my usual breakfast, 6-inch veggie sub for lunch (and they really shorted me on the veggies because the owner was standing there watching.  Stupid owner *puts on angry eyebrows*) with baked Lay's chips, baby carrots with salsa for a snack, banana for a second snack, and I just finished my turkey/veggie sandwich for supper.  Exceptionally good sandwich, by the by.


I did the more strenuous workout dvd for half an hour.  I'm hoping to increase my exercise time starting this weekend.  I'd like to continue doing the 30 minute dvd, but then adding on either 30 minutes of walking or 30 minutes of the less strenuous workout dvd.  Should be interesting to see how successful my lazy ass is in accomplishing this. ;D


Happymaker of the day:  Getting a new idea for a video to make and seeing a new interview with my favorite actor from my favorite show (back off, Cory!!). :D


Cappy

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your new creation. You're an artistic sorta person, and when you combine that with your mad obsession with - I mean, your artistic appreciation of - said dreamy actor, the result is always interesting to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, thank you! I think. ;D This will be very different from other stuff I've made. I'm excited about it.

    --Cappy

    ReplyDelete