Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Thursday, February 18, 2010

Subway: Day 3, Cappy (TARDY POST IS TARDY!)

I GOT DISTRACTED LAST NIGHT AND TOTALLY FORGOT TO POST! *slaps self*


Okay, Wednesday was a good day, did not get hungry at all.  Breakfast was my usual oatmeal, egg beaters, green tea, had baby carrots with salsa as a mid-morning snack, had a veggie 6-inch for lunch with Baked Lay's chips, had a banana and coffee as an afternoon pick-me-up, and had a 6-inch turkey sub with veggies for supper, with a side salad and steamed veggies.  And graham crackers with green tea for dessert.


I did not work out on Wednesday because my knee was hurting a bit, and I didn't want to make it worse so I decided to give it a break.  I will be working out today (Thursday), though--my knee is feeling lots better.


Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment