Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Monday, February 22, 2010

Subway: Day 8, Cappy

Posting early tonight because I plan to curl up in bed and watch tv until I fall asleep.


I had a bad day, mentally and emotionally.  Nothing in particular happened, just a lot of little things making me feel cranky and overwhelmed.  But, I easily stuck to the diet.  I think I'm going to miss the food when we move onto another diet.  This one is just so yummy and easy.


I took the day off from exercising just to give my knee a day's break.  Thankfully, it hasn't hurt at all today, so I think I'll be fine getting back to my workout tomorrow.  I may even go out for a walk as well, either in the morning or at lunch tomorrow.  Getting out in the fresh air always seems to help lighten my mood a bit.


Happymaker of the day:  Um, that it's almost over?


Cappy

1 comment:

  1. Ah, sorry to hear you had a tough day, but congrats on sticking with the diet, regardless.

    If you really like this one and want to stay on it longer, I could probably figure a way to mix it up enough to manage that.

    Good thinking on not taking chances with the knee.

    Feel better! - Cory

    ReplyDelete