Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Thursday, February 25, 2010

SUBWAY: Day 11, Cory

Well, I woke up in the middle of the night last night, and felt so hungry that I couldn't get back to sleep.  So I got up and had a piece of bread and a little cheese.  I'd guess about a 200 cal snack, which did the trick.  I went to sleep.

I am getting low on the veggies, and had my dinner sub without the veggies tonight.  I just don't want to buy more fresh veggies without being sure what we're doing next week, so I think I'm gonna do one sub with veggies, one without, for the remaining 3 days.  This should use up all the fresh veggies in time for me to buy new.

Did my exercise and diet just fine so far today (after my indiscretion last night, I have to add the "so far!").

Cappy, how are your cute little dogs dealing with you eating less?  My even-cuter doggie isn't getting as many treats from me, so I don't think he's too thrilled.  I think he would like me to go on an all bacon diet.  -- Cory

1 comment:

  1. They aren't suffering from it because I don't feed them people food--they only get doggie treats around here. Stop giving the little bugger scraps--his digestive system will thank you for it. But don't tell him I told you that; I'd rather not have a bounty put on my head by a dog.

    Cappy

    ReplyDelete