Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Monday, February 22, 2010

SUBWAY: Day 8, Cory

Well, I got kinda bored with the subs so I made a cheese sandwich instead - I used my sub bun, a moderate amount (probably about 100 cal worth, according to the label) of cheese, and that's it.  I just felt like a plain cheese sandwich.  I'm going to have the veggies later as a light salad/snack.

I did my 45 minutes of stationary biking, no problem.

I have a meeting to go to tomorrow evening at 6:30 pm - where there will be refreshments.  So I have to be smart about timing my eating and such.  I will probably make my evening sub ahead of time - same time I make my lunch sub - so I have plenty of time to get home, change, eat my dinner, and head out to the meeting.

I was proud of myself today because I went out to eat with some of my pals at the office - but I had already eaten my sub . . . so I just had coffee and socialized, and it wasn't particularly hard.

HAPPYMAKER: Helping a gal-pal get over a disappointment.  Guy stuff.  Sigh. Why must they be so cute?

--Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment