Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Saturday, February 6, 2010

SLIMFAST: Day 6, Cappy

Did great with the diet.  No cheating or even temptation to cheat, and was able to vary things up a bit since I was off work today and didn't have much in the way of chores to do.


One good thing about buying lots of fresh veggies and fruit is the pressure I feel to eat it all before it goes bad.  I hate wasting food like that, so there's just not as much room in my tummy for less healthy stuff once I've eaten my servings of veggies. ;D


I only did twenty minutes of a workout, and it was the less strenuous dvd, so I'm not doing as awesome as I'd like with my exercising.  I have got to do better with that next week.  Exercise is just as, if not more, important than a healthy diet, I'm well aware of that.


Happymaker of the day:  Read a good story and played with my dogs.


Cappy

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are doing really well.

    I think you're wise to not worry about "doing awesome" with the exercise right off the bat - you are dong fine; you work up to awesome.

    You read a good story, huh? You know, I think it might be fun to write a good story together . . .

    ReplyDelete