Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Saturday, February 6, 2010

SLIMFAST: Day 6, Cory

My exercise for today:  Snow shoveling for about an hour, so I could get out of my driveway and buy my Slimfast supplies for next week. 

Getting ready for next week: I wasn't able to buy the multigrain bread I usually like to buy, because they were sold out.  I'm sure the snow predictions caused a rush to the grocery store last night, but believe it or not, the Slimfast supplies were not sold out!  So I have everything I need to outdo Cappy at every turn get through next week.

Today:  I was really hungry after snow shoveling, and ate my lunch early (around 11:15 or so), but my mid-afternoon carrot snack carried me through to dinnertime.  Had a sort of chicken stew I made from a small piece of chicken breast, a small red potato, and lots of veggies. 

Happymaker:  Shoveled extra room in my driveway, so my sis could come by and park comfortably.  Had some laughs with her.

--Cory

1 comment:

  1. Go you on the snow shoveling! I wish we had something to shovel around here . . . . .

    Cappy

    ReplyDelete