Mission Statement

Our goal with this blog is to push each other to get healthy, learn how to stay fit and active, to examine our lives and try to find the joy and fun in every day, and to conquer our fears so that we can go out into the world and grasp every bit of happiness we can find. All while being snarky and trying not to kill each other.



Saturday, February 20, 2010

SUBWAY: Day 6, Cory

Same-same, as far as diet and exercise. 

Went to the grocery store for next week's sub supplies, and bought some pepper jack cheese, thinking I will substitute some cheese for meat on some of the subs this week.

I was going to get eggs and bacon, to do that for breakfast instead of oatmeal, but I have a lot of berries left that are just gonna go bad . . . and I dunno.  I thought:  I'm having lunch meat type stuff twice a day, I don't need bacon in the morning.  So I'm sticking with the oatmeal.

Wore some corduroy pants today that have been snug, but they are now a nice fit.  So anyhow, there's not a dramatic difference, but there is a difference in the way my clothes are fitting.

I look forward to my pants falling off me. :)

--Cory

No comments:

Post a Comment